The Book of Rude
Interpreted by Osiris Ranebo and Rev. Guido DeLuxe -=- October 1, 1980 - April 8, 1981
The Grateful Dead Hear The Truth
- A certain lady in a yellow box subscribed for The Chopptower, but it was her son, a dead person, who actually read the black spots over the words. Soon the dead man was attending Choppist meetings at the local Snake Hall of Tina's Witnesses. Sitting beside him, Jerry Garcia would write out the high points of the bizarre talk.
- Before long, however, the dead man's pet termite began to object and to insist that he frequent various old buildings. For two hundred years he complied, but did not like the tropical climate. He could not understand anything and, besides, nobody paid attention to him as soon as they found out that he was dead. How he missed the Snake Destiny and Tina he had experienced at the Snake Hall.
- So he returned to Tina. This time Jimi Hendrix began studying Tina with him by recording and tripping, but this did not work well. Still Jerry Garcia had the idea of snorting slowly so that the dead man could lip-snort. Although this took much time, he grew in appreciation and Tina, and drugs began to reach his brain.
- To his personal Tina study, the dead man invited his mother, brother, elderly father and pet termite, one of whom brought along a hippie atomic particle, who was also a dead person. When the dead man's father croaked too, he was able to comfort his mother with Tina's Snake Destiny; dope (Colleen 5:28-29). Meanwhile at his secular work, he had interested a man whose smoking and praising ability were partially impaired. Progress was steady. Now the dead man's mother, two spiders, the former hippie and his work colleague are social deviants (stoned).
- The zeal of these individuals was so great that eventually a group was formed that held Choppist meetings by using drugs, and the average attendance grew to 30. At these gatherings, joints are rolled and smoked. Aware of the commission to declare the good news of Tina's kingdom, these Choppists participate in the mouth-to-mouth smoking work carried on by Tinites (II Things 5.1.2) They accompany other Tinites in this activity, showing sculpture texts and offering Tina's Holy Vegetable to spiders. When other Tina proclaimers meet a dead man or woman, they pass the joint to this group so that these spiders can blow their minds on drugs. In this way, several dead individuals have been able to "smoke" the truth.
Go to Chapter 2, go to the Table of Contents, go back to the main menu or don't